CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bleu Tomato Art Show

We just finished hanging up our drawings, paintings and photographs for a 3 generation art show at the Bleu Tomato in De Soto, KS. All of the art will be displayed for the month of March. Pictured here are canvases that my children and I have done. Here I am with my friends Ryan and Aislynn. My children refused to take a picture.

We just finished hanging up our drawings, paintings and photographs for a 3 generation art show at the Bleu Tomato in De Soto, KS. All of the art will be displayed for the month of March. Pictured here are canvases that my children and I have done.

Here is a batik that I made in college. Along with a picture that a friend of mine had me draw of her sister and niece. This was the first time that her sister had gotten to hold her newborn baby after she had her. They were separated right after her birth when the baby was flown to a nearby hospital to be cared for.

Thanks to my Mom, Lois Horsager, we have our artwork showing here. She is the one who set it all up with the owner, Karen Mitchell. My mom has drawings, paintings and even a couple of bronze sculptures on display.

Down the hallway are the photographs taken by my sister, Tammi Faulds. You have to see these, they are really fun to look at.




Across the hallway from Tammi's photographs are where the children's drawings are on display. Many of them are various art projects from school. These have been completed by Ciara and Austin and my nephews Micah and Caleb.

And last, but not least, a drawing by my younger brother, Jaime Horsager is on display. He completed this one back in junior high. Then the batik hanging next to it is of the plaza lights that I completed in college.

0 comments: